BrainDead BrainDead

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE IT.

Spadezer responds:

Thanks

Grassy Grassy

Did you use Pulseboy for this?
Sounds like it....

AIM - Your Masquerade AIM - Your Masquerade

This is really good! It has a great beginning, it feels like it'll be upbeat but you know it won't. I really like the take on the accordion sounds. It sounds like European themed songs, (what the artist was going for) but the beat makes it really interesting, almost like an R&B or smth.
Great work!

DarkHorseOrchestra responds:

Thanks!

AIM - Gravitational Attraction AIM - Gravitational Attraction

I don't think this was what you were going for. it doesn't feel house-y as much tranquil. I like the piece though. It's kindof hard to follow at some points, with the sound sliding, but all in all, its a good track!

Kalviter responds:

Glad you like it, I'll work on making my next house song a bit livelier.

AIM - The Test AIM - The Test

I feel like you could've been a little more original, so to speak, of what you did with the art. It definitely fits the lab feel, and I really like it, but it sounds like something I've heard before. It also sounds kinda repetitive, because the tune revolves around one piece that doesn't change.
Other than that, I like it!

Flock Flock

This should be listed as "Clutter"
I love it!

Lonely Fighter Lonely Fighter

The tune is good, but you could've improved on the instruments used. Especially since I can't hear the chorus.

HJfod responds:

Yeah, I Know. :P

PNY06 - Pixel World PNY06 - Pixel World

This is brilliant. The sounds are a mix of chips and wood instruments, which come together to produce an amazing feel.

Saguaro Saguaro

This is like Pursuit and Badlands mixed together! Nice job on this one!

ThLemon - Disorder ThLemon - Disorder

It really sets a nice mood, although not good enough to feel electronic. The pacing is too slow, and it doesn't use good instruments. Keep trying!