Grassy Grassy

Did you use Pulseboy for this?
Sounds like it....

AIM - Your Masquerade AIM - Your Masquerade

This is really good! It has a great beginning, it feels like it'll be upbeat but you know it won't. I really like the take on the accordion sounds. It sounds like European themed songs, (what the artist was going for) but the beat makes it really interesting, almost like an R&B or smth.
Great work!

DarkHorseOrchestra responds:

Thanks!

AIM - Gravitational Attraction AIM - Gravitational Attraction

I don't think this was what you were going for. it doesn't feel house-y as much tranquil. I like the piece though. It's kindof hard to follow at some points, with the sound sliding, but all in all, its a good track!

Kalviter responds:

Glad you like it, I'll work on making my next house song a bit livelier.

AIM - The Test AIM - The Test

I feel like you could've been a little more original, so to speak, of what you did with the art. It definitely fits the lab feel, and I really like it, but it sounds like something I've heard before. It also sounds kinda repetitive, because the tune revolves around one piece that doesn't change.
Other than that, I like it!

Flock Flock

This should be listed as "Clutter"
I love it!

Lonely Fighter Lonely Fighter

The tune is good, but you could've improved on the instruments used. Especially since I can't hear the chorus.

HJfod responds:

Yeah, I Know. :P

PNY06 - Pixel World PNY06 - Pixel World

This is brilliant. The sounds are a mix of chips and wood instruments, which come together to produce an amazing feel.

Saguaro Saguaro

This is like Pursuit and Badlands mixed together! Nice job on this one!

ThLemon - Disorder ThLemon - Disorder

It really sets a nice mood, although not good enough to feel electronic. The pacing is too slow, and it doesn't use good instruments. Keep trying!

Sadness Sadness

I like it. The flow of the song is nice, and it suits the song itself. The problem is that most of the notes don't fit together, especially at the middle of the song. Otherwise, great song!

viktorix responds: