Asterash Asterash

This was pretty good. I have a few problems, though. The first thing is that when enemies get into a line, they are incredibly hard to attack. The background isn't that bad when it comes to enemy fire, but I often get my shots mixed up with the enemy's. That being said, it is super addictive and it got me to play.

MonoFlauta responds:

Hello! First of all, thank you for playing our game!
About the enemies get into line, one possible strategy to that is to focus them first. Or to keep moving all the time. (I guess you are talking about the quick ones). Also, you can always just avoid them but they will close your movement space till they go.
For the enemy fire, we just released a new update that lets you make the background darker. If you want, try it out and check if the problem is solved. If not, please pm me and we will probably change the bullets colour for the next update.
Thanks a lot for playing and for the review!

Elevator Elevator

The shaking text and flashing blocks are terrible on their own- I can't even read the text, but what absolutely gives me a headache is the thumping noise in the levels.

Big Tower Tiny Square Big Tower Tiny Square

The gameplay was fairly basic, and it was really just a basic platformer, with no big concepts other than you are small. The only problem with it is that the character is so small, and the controls are so sliding, its hard to get any precision with it. This, combined with the fact that the walls are sticky because of the wall jumping, makes the levels demanding precision not worth the basicness and repetitivity of the platformer itself. Basically, the levels are too basic and repetitive to be worth playing.

Pixel World Pixel World

This is brilliant. The sounds are a mix of chips and wood instruments, which come together to produce an amazing feel.

Saguaro Saguaro

This is like Pursuit and Badlands mixed together! Nice job on this one!

ThLemon - Disorder ThLemon - Disorder

It really sets a nice mood, although not good enough to feel electronic. The pacing is too slow, and it doesn't use good instruments. Keep trying!